Leather motorcycle vests have been an avenue for bikers to express themselves for many years. Some like to wear a plain leather vest, and others like to decorate theirs with patches and pins. The motorcycle vest doesn’t necessarily serve as a form of protective gear, but it does have its own purpose. As I have said before, bikers come in all forms. Each motorcycle enthusiast has an opportunity to start from scratch and tell his or her story. Whether it is about the past, or about how they live their life in the present, it is a way to make a statement. Lets discuss some of the things that one might choose to display, keeping in mind that no two are alike.
- Many Veterans decorate their leather vest with patches that relate to their service, or the service of others.
- Others might display their religious beliefs.
- Some will display patches or pins from biker rallies that they have attended from years past.
- Many will advertise the particular motorcycle club that they are a member of, or some of their favorite sayings.
- Most will put together a wide variety of things that will allow you to better understand who they are, what they believe in, and how they live their lives
So, I urge you to tell us your life’s works, beliefs, and story if you haven’t already done so. If you have already designed a motorcycle leather vest to your liking, we most certainly look forward to seeing it! Wear yours proudly. It is a work of art, and you are the artist!