Direct Marketing Tips For You To Consider # 1
- Most businesses get 80% of their sales from 20% of their customers, that means they have lost over 80% of their time with people that are not interested. So target your target segment of 20% and you will have a great return on investment.
- Research is critical to your business if you want to be at the top. Your efforts will give you insight to what and where your prospects are. Define why, when and how they are converted into active buyers.
- Do you have a game plan in place? If not, then get one. This will give you a better idea of how your product and / or service will meet the long term needs of your customers.
- You can dramatically increase your odds for response by personally branding yourself, because people get to know the real you, and people like interaction with other humans, not credit cards.
To successfully market a product or service, you must know your competition and your position or strengths within that particular arena. You must know how you want your business, product and / or service to be maintained by customers, and then implement that knowledge as soon as you can!
Direct Marketing Tips To Consider # 2
- Your Image Is Important To Your Customer
- Do You Want To Be Known For Special Discount Prices, Or Offer Quality, Or Both?
- Now It's Time To Position Yourself & Strategize
- Do not Be Everything To Everyone, Pin Point The People You Want To Work With, Then Focus On Getting More Of Them
- Create Specific Objectives And Goals For Your Business
In the end only you can define how to best make use of these direct marketing tips. Use these tools at your own discretion, do your own research and due diligence regarding a specific topic. If you wish to learn more then you can leave a comment on my blog!