As saddening as this might be women do leave men, even though they love those men. There are various reasons and motives behind a woman’s decision of leaving a man.
Here are 5 reasons why women leave men they love:
- They feel unwanted and unloved – there is no secret that women want love and attention more than men. They do not actually want them, but they need them. Women are built differently from men and they are more sensible and emotional. And when their husband or their boyfriend simply does not pay any attention to them, women choose to walk out on their relationship.
- They feel like sexual objects – these days sex has become more of a physical thing, a thing most men want to simply get it over with, while women still need the foreplay, including the touches and kisses. But when a woman feels like her man is only there for her when he needs sex, she decides to dump him and find a better mate. Support, respect and love are very important in a relationship. And once these are gone, a woman can feel it and often decides to walk out.
- The man is always working – financial security is a thing all people want, but once this financial security means that the man is always working, a woman will not be very happy about it. But while women want to feel secure, they also want to spend time with their lover. And spending time with you is far more important with her than a nice car or a nice apartment. They need to feel close to you, feel you and check in with you. If you are always at work, she will have a relationship with the phone, not with the real you.
- The man is not sharing enough – I know that there are different types of people, but once you are in love there is nothing more beautiful than showing your loved one how much you care. Unfortunately, not all men understand that. Many times, they choose to keep silent and not show any emotion. Which pretty much ruins the relationship, mostly because a woman needs to feel close to you by sharing.
- The man is immature – being child-like is completely fine, but being childish is not. Women want a serious man that gets them, has dreams, abilities and that supports them and their desires. If you are acting like a child, getting mad from various stupid reasons, acting like a child in a serious situation, your woman will very soon leave you. Especially if you are not eager to change, to evolve. Women do not want to raise you. They want an already grown up man, ready to commit and take responsibilities.
Often it is not only one simply reason why women leave men they love. Most of the times it is about a bundle of reasons which leads females to dump their partners.