At this point in the season, every team is dealing with some sort of injury, even if it’s minor. As we’ve seen throughout the years, one significant injury can considerably alter a series, and the Spurs are finding that out the hard way this year without Kawhi Leonard. We’ll keep you updated on the latest injury News throughout the playoffs.
Here’s a look at all the notable injuries from each series:
No. 1 Toronto Raptors vs. No. 8 Washington Wizards
- Raptors: Fred VanVleet (shoulder) is doubtful for Game 4
- Wizards: None.
No. 2 Boston Celtics vs. No. 7 Milwaukee Bucks
- Celtics: Gordon Hayward (ankle, leg), Kyrie Irving (knee) and Daniel Theis (knee) are out for the postseason. Marcus Smart (thumb) will meet with a doctor and could be ready for Game 6, if necessary.
- Bucks: John Henson (back) missed Game 4.
No. 3 Philadelphia 76ers vs. No. 6 Miami Heat
- 76ers: None.
- Heat: Dion Waiters (ankle) is out for the postseason. Josh Richardson (shoulder) briefly left Game 4, but he returned in the third quarter.
No. 4 Cleveland Cavaliers vs. No. 5 Indiana Pacers
- Cavaliers: George Hill (back) underwent an MRI and is questionable for Game 4.
- Pacers: None.
No. 1 Houston Rockets vs. No. 8 Minnesota Timberwolves
No. 2 Golden State Warriors vs. No. 7 San Antonio Spurs
No. 3 Portland Trail Blazers vs. No. 6 New Orleans Pelicans
- Trail Blazers: Maurice Harkless (knee) missed Game 4.
- Pelicans: DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) is out for the postseason.
No. 4 Oklahoma City Thunder vs. No. 5 Utah Jazz
- Thunder: Paul George (hip) played in Game 3. Andre Roberson (knee) is out for the postseason.
- Jazz: Donovan Mitchell (foot contusion) played in Game 3.
Source : CBSsports