With the tremendous popularity of "10 Things Guys Hate To Hear In Bed", I felt it only fair that the ladies get a chance to have their say. After all, there just may be a chance that guys might say things that could be considered, well, inconsiderate. Once again, if you are looking for a bunch of mindless, sexual references, keep reading. You might get lucky. So without further adieu, here's what's on a guy's mind just before you're getting ready to nod off.
1. We have to talk (actually, guys rarely say this, but when they do, it's never good News).
2. You know what would really look good on you?
3. I did the laundry today andave your clothes to Debbie for her Barbie doll.
4. Sorry. Guess I should have stayed away from the beef and bean burritos.
5. For your birthday, I got you tickets to the Monster Truck Rally. How cool is that?
6. I've been thinking (see # 1).
7. Good news. My mom has volunteered to help you out around here.
8. I may have had too much to drink with the guys tonight, so watch your step when you go to the bathroom.
9. There's a transmission in the kitchen sink.
10. Move your head, I can not see Lettermen.
Appropriately, # 10 has a unisex appeal (see "10 Things A Guy Hates To Hear In Bed").
So, there you have it, a no holds barred list that, hopefully, make men realize that they are capable of being inconsiderate slugs. Of course, the list could go on and on forever, but I think you get the gist. Sleep well.