1. The King is said to have been so pleased with the music that he ordered it repeated at least three times.
2. The volume of all the water on Earth is about 331,000,000 cubic miles.
3. Around a billion people on Earth lack access to safe drinking water.
4. In 1795, a gram was defined as the weight of one cubic centimetre of water.
5. Depending on body size, a person consists of between 55 and 78 per cent water.
6. It was the English scientist Henry Cavendish around 1781 who discovered that water is composed of hydrogen and oxygen…
7. …but it was the Frenchman Antoine Lavoisier who discovered the true nature of hydrogen and gave it its name which means “water-former”.
8. Water intoxication can occur when drinking too much water leads to an imbalance in the brain.
9. It takes about 20 gallons of water to make a pint of beer.
10. “Water is the source of all life,” (Thales of Miletus, 624 BC-546 BC).
Source : EXPRESS