When you are admiring someone, no matter how hard you try to hide or deny it, it will always show through your eyes. There is a certain body language that will give that away; this could be true for you-and for the one who is also admiring you.
There are simple gestures that your date may do that could convince you that he/ she is in love with you, like having a closed or relaxed stance, imitating your facial expression or gestures. Noticing body language may not be the sure fire way to tell that someone is head-over-heels with you but it will sure give you a hint or a clue on what the person truly feels.
If you want to know someone, all you have to do is look into a person’s eyes. Actions may mislead you sometimes but the eyes can never hide what you feel. That’s where you can make use of eye body language. Here are just a few of the eye body language of love:
- When you are dating someone in Italian Singles and he or she rapidly blinks, it means that they are attracted to you and of course, but make sure that happens with the absence of glares or irritating things stuck in the eye. When both of you look at each other and he tends to blink a lot, it means he is hesitant to show his true feelings for you.
- When your date lacks eye contact with you, he or she may be insecure, and or is too shy and embarrassed. Make the first move in this kind of situation and help him or her loosen up and so both of you can have a great time.
- Winking at you may mean that he’s not ashamed to show you that he likes you and is flirting with you. This approach may make him seem fresh and a little arrogant but this shows how confident he is.
- Intense eye contact with a person that usually lingers longer than a few seconds indicate that the person has a crush on you or admiring you. This may indicate that you are the one turning his frown upside-down.
- You may not always see this when you are with your Italian single unless there’s light on his direction, but an increase on pupil size means a person likes what he’s seeing. When people like something, the tendency is that they seem to focus more on that object. When that happens, your eyes will accommodate more light and thus, the pupils increase in size to allow more light to enter and focus more on the image.
- Getting watery or glistening eyes can signify strong feelings such as love or excitement.
While the eyes are a great indicator of love and admiration, you should not just solely depend on that. It’s best to put different cues together, like from the eyes with other body language. This way, you may have a better understanding of the love cues and whether a person is interested in you.